Aims and Objectives
1. To assist the farmers to procure dairy equipment.
2. To reduce the practical difficulties of the farmers to purchase the equipment needed for Dairy farming.
3. To give a boost to the dairy Industry.
1. All the farmers having Dairy Milch animals.
2. Farmer should be a bonafide resident of Goa for at least preceding 5 years, own a cattle shed with milch animals in the state of Goa.
The farmer should apply on a prescribed application form in duplicate as at Annexure-I and submit it through the local Veterinary Officer/Assistant Director along with
- 5 years residential certificate.
- Self Certified copy of ration card or Election card or any other proof of identity and address issued by Government of Goa, India including Nationalized Bank.
- Agreement signed & completed in all respects.
- 2 passport size photograph of the Applicant.
- Quotations of the items to be purchased.
Certified copy of Adhaar Card shall be required to be appended w.e.f. 01/04/2013.
The concerned Officer shall scrutinize the application and forward it to the Directorate of Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Services, Patto - Panaji within 30 days of its receipt.
On approval of application, the beneficiary shall submit the original purchase receipts or bills from authorized dealers/suppliers within 90 days to the local Assistant Director/ Veterinary Officer, for onward submission to the Directorate.
On receiving the documents completed in all respects the Dept. will release the subsidy within 60 days maximum.
The concerned Officer shall maintain a register of all the equipment purchased under the scheme.
Conditions for release of subsidy:-
- Subsidy will be available for purchase of only new equipment/ implements Annexure-II for a Dairy Unit, provided the farmer has not claimed the subsidy for the items purchased earlier under any other scheme.
- The beneficiary shall sign a Bond with the Department before the release of subsidy.
- Subsidy @ 75% of the permissible cost of the equipment as per Annexure- II shall be limited to Rs. 1.5 lakhs only on the total equipments purchased.
- Subsidy amount shall be directly credited to beneficiary's bank account through Electronic Clearance System (ECS) only.
- Subsidy will be released only if the farmer has the approval of the Directorate in Advance for permission to purchase the equipment.
- Claims for purchase of Dairy Equipments be entertained provided the Total claims do not exceed Rs. 1.5 lakhs as subsidy per beneficiary
- However, Government may relax any of the clauses as felt deemed fit necessary from time to time.