Infrastructure Development Scheme
Objectives of the Scheme:-
The main objectives of the scheme is
- To facilitate the farmers in Goa to construct their own pucca cattle shed with bank finance and Government subsidy
- To assist farmers in extension of pucca cattle shed.
- All farmer residing in Goa
- He should have a minimum of 10 animals of his own or should have applied for loan under Kamdhenu scheme for 20 animals.
- Unemployed youth will be given preference
Pattern of Assistance:-
The beneficiary shall avail subsidy limited to Rs.1,00,000/- for construction of shed for 20 milch animals @ Rs 5000/- per animal for a maximum of 20 animals. Corresponding subsidy amount shall be paid if the numbers of animals are less than 20.
Procedure for Application:
- The farmer who desires to avail of the Infrastructure Loan of the Government for the construction, extension, renovation to a pucca cattle shed should apply in the prescribed application form available with the Departmental sub- offices.
- A non-refundable processing fee of Rs 100/- (One hundred only) will be collected separately at the time of submission of application.
- The local Officer shall scrutinize the application and on processing the cases (within15 days) the Assistant Director/ Veterinary Officer of the respective Hospital/Dispensary shall submit the applications to the Director of Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Services.
- Applications should be received in duplicate along with all the documents as mentioned in guideline of the scheme.
- The Applications need not be linked to the Kamadhenu scheme.
- The Applicant will have to produce the following documents together with application form:
- i. He should submit documents of ownership of land and Form I & XIV or copy of lease deed or NOC from the property owner incase of a tenant.
ii. In case of lease, the same should be for a minimum period of 15 years from the date of starting the unit.
iii. In case of tenant NOC from property owner to run the business for a period of minimum 15 years
iv. Construction license from the concerned panchayat showing the area under construction.
v. Sketch of the proposed cattle shed
Documents to be produced:-
1) Ownership documents and Form I & XIV or copy of lease deed or NOC from the property owner incase of a tenant.
2) Construction License from Panchayat
3) Letter from Bank financing the construction of shed.
4) In case he has no animals he has to submit all documents as required under Kamdhenu scheme.
5) Passport size photograph duly attested by a Gazetted officer, MLA/MP.
The following Documents are required to release the subsidy
1) The beneficiary will have to apply for the loan separately with the financial institution.
2) The Bank will have to submit a comprehensive note certified by the local Veterinary officer and the Beneficiary stating that the farmer has been advanced a loan for the cattle shed to house from 2 upto 20 animals
3) The beneficiary shall avail subsidy limited to Rs.1,00,000/- for construction of shed for 20 milch animals @ Rs 5000/- per animal for a maximum of 20 animals. Corresponding subsidy amount shall be paid if the numbers of animals are less than 20.
4) On completion of the shed the beneficiary shall submit a consolidated bill of the shed along with expenditure receipts, to the Government Veterinary Officer/Assistant Director of respective area who shall inspect and attest the same. The same shall be countersigned by the respective Financing Institution, who in turn, will submit the same to the Directorate of AH & VS for release of the corresponding subsidy along with a certificate of valuation from an authorized/ recognized valuer.
5) After the release of subsidy to the beneficiary the commitment of the Government ceases and the Department shall not take any liabilities towards the repayment of loan amount by the beneficiary.